• We are a “teacher-led” service that structures our programme planning around the interests and strengths of the children.
• Certified and regulated by the Ministry of Education. We don’t just meet the minimum standards, we strive to consistently exceed them.
• All staff hold current first aid certificates.
• Location – Auckland, Pukekohe, Hamilton & Te Awamutu
• Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 6:00pm. (check each center for exact timings)
• Offering Care for: Children from birth to five years of age. (Pukekohe Kindy only caters for children over 2)
• Primary Care for children under the age of two.
• Attendance Hours: We have several options available for parents to choose which best suits their needs.
• Costs/Funding: Please see our Rates, Fees & Funding page for more information.
• Open Door Policy: At Mini Miracles we are proud to have an “open door” policy. You are welcome to come and visit at any time.
• Availability: We currently have limited places available. Phone for more information.
For all queries regarding enrolment, or to request an enrolment pack, please call in to see us:
Te Awamutu – 1 North Street, Te Awamutu, contact us on (07) 870 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamilton – 12 Claude Street, Claudelands, Hamilton, contact us on (07) 853 8448 or email email@example.com
Auckland – 125 Sturges Road, Western Heights, Auckland, contact us on (09) 281 2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pukekohe – 101 Victoria Street, Pukekohe, contact us on (09) 283 4401 or email email@example.com