Mini Miracles Te Awamutu
Mini Miracles Educare – Te Awamutu is situated across the road from the local high school. The newly developed outdoor play area for the preschool children allows for plenty of room to move and develop their physical bodies. Many trips to the local park and the college fields also become an extension of our learning as we enjoy exploring our community. The teachers are passionate about the importance of early childhood education and it shows in their interactions with the children every day. The center itself is a converted home, with a separate under 2 year old area with their own out door area. Our education room allows for small group work and helps to prepare the children for school. Centre Features:
- Open from 7.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (including school holidays)
- 20 free ECE hours for 3 and 4 year olds
- Passionate, caring and nurturing teachers
- Large play room for the Under 2 year olds with their own play area outside including a bike track
- Regular family events and celebrations
- Positive learning environment with lots of opportunities to explore and test learning theories
- Preparation for school programme
- Optional: nappies and school lunches can be purchased from Mini Miracles for a small fee
ST PATRICKS DAY
– was a wonderful day full of lots of green activities, as well as a green morning and afternoon tea.
CHILDREN’S DAY GALA
-to celebrate how special our children are, we decided to join in the celebrations of this national event. We were supported by many children, and their families, through baking, shopping and turning up on the day. ‘Strengthening families’, ‘Tool box’ and ‘Violence Free Waikato’ were also there to add their support. This will be an annual event where we invite the community to celebrate our children with us.
CHINESE NEW YEAR
Jerry’s mother and grandmother came and taught the children how to make some dumplings. They were delicious to eat for morning tea. This is the year of the horse so the children also learnt about the strengths of the horse.
A great night had by all. Prizes were auctioned off and everyone had a fabulous time. Due to the popular demand we will be doing another auction towards the end of the year to help people get ready for their Christmas shopping. So ‘Save the Date’ Friday 14th November!!!!!!
GRAND PARENT’S VISIT
KAPA HAKA FESTIVAL